We all have crushes, don’t we? From school to college, we all develop a crush for someone. Some people develop it on their neighbor, others in very common situations, a teacher, and so on. So, in this blog we are going to talk about the questions to ask your crush.
If you’re in the situation where Leonard was when he asked Penny to marry her, and things went wrong in The Big Bang Theory, then read this blog. There are a lot of things that you shouldn’t ask someone you like.
So, before we begin this blog, these are some of the good questions to ask your crush that we have shortlisted. You can choose these questions to ask your crush. They are pretty safe to use, unless you are talking in a deep double meaning tone.
Considering that your crush is someone who’s your similar age, or a friend of yours, this blog is going to be helpful for you.
Safe questions to ask your crush of your age
Here we begin with the safest questions to ask your crush of your age.
- Who’s the last person you held hands with?
- Would you kiss the last person you kissed?
- Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
- Who’s on your mind?
- What do you find attractive about the other sex?
So, these were five things to ask your crush if he/she is of your similar age. The reason why we chose these questions in the first place is because a crush who is of your same age will reply as though it’s very usual for people of your age to talk about it.
No matter what your age is, the first question to ask your crush after talking to him or her for about some time should be: Who’s the last person you held hands with.
This question will almost make them think about the good times they had with their ex or someone special.
Try to make sure that you’re throwing these questions at a time when you can get quick replies. Because late replies always turn off the mood.
Now let’s talk about the questions to ask a crush if you know them from your office.
What are some flirty questions to ask your crush from office
While a lot of companies have policies that prohibit their employees from engaging in any romantic activity with other employees, there are other companies that don’t have any issues with it. So, here are the flirty questions to ask your crush from your office.
- Are we violating any office policy?
- Would you like to have a coffee after we’re done with Josh (Boss)?
- I like the perfume you use, it gives me a warm smile
- I like talking to you during breaks, makes me feel like home
- I’m glad I found someone I could vibe with, in this office
So, these are some of the working flirty questions to ask your crush from your office. A lot of people are confused when it comes to asking questions to their office crushes. It’s okay if you catch feelings for someone while you work with them. Obviously, you spend 8 hours to 9 hours everyday with them. And it’s a lot of time to think about someone in a romantic context.
Questions to ask your crush while texting
Here are the questions that you can ask your crush while typing. So, before we begin with the questions that you can ask your crush while typing, you need to ensure that some of these things are happening.
- Your crush is actually available to talk and not busy somewhere
- You both are having fun and nothing serious is happening
- You have at least two or three fun elements that can make him/her laugh, no matter what
So, with all this set, here are the questions to ask your crush while texting:
- Send me last screenshot you have taken
- Send me the last meme you have saved
- What is your guilty possession?
- If you could go back in time, which year would it be?
- Which cartoon did you like the most? Do you still watch it?
- What are you really good at, but embarrassed to talk about it openly?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- Which was your first phone?
- What’s something you’ve been waiting for in your life now?
- Who has completely lost your respect?
- What’s the most unusual thing that you had fun doing?
So, these were the best questions to ask your crush while texting. These questions would help you carry on conversations while ensuring that you can flirt at times. Remember that the key is not in the question. It’s in how you respond to the replies he/she gives.
If you want to know the signs whether he loves you, then check out this blog!
If you want to ask a question and want us to write something on it, then feel free to visit our Contact Us page and fill the form. Or simply write to us on the email address provided on that page. Do check out our social media platforms to never miss an update from Datings App!